AM Conservation Group successfully manages many of the largest residential efficiency kit programs in the country. Utility companies, program managers and government agencies can take advantage of the vast knowledge and expertise we have garnered in planning, developing, and managing conservation programs for many years.
In addition to producing the kits, AM Conservation Group can design and manage a secure web portal for your customers, community members or employees to easily order a conservation kit online.
AM Conservation Group’s team of industry experts has earned the confidence of many partners as we continue to manage successful programs and achieve our client’s overall goals.
For a quick overview of the kit program please Watch this Video
Our program and service solutions include:
- Dedicated, consultative program manager
- Design and management of programs to achieve specific goals. We have the ability to innovate to meet the program needs of any target audience
- Diverse selection of innovative energy and water savings products that can be combined in any way to meet your program goals.
- Kit packaging and marketing materials custom designed by our talented in-house design team featuring your branding or program theme.
- Competitive program pricing that includes shipping to your customer’s home
- Immediate energy savings
- Concierge level customer service and dedicated U.S. based call center to address customer questions about kit products, installation and order processing
- Customized reports to track program results quickly and securely
Ready to learn more? Contact us
Green Mountain Energy Company is a renewable energy supplier focused on protecting the environment by offering its customers wind power and solar energy. To further educate their customers about saving the earth’s resources, Green Mountain is working with us to provide its customers water conservation kits as part of the Pollution Free™ WaterSaver electricity plan. These kits not only have the potential to save water but the energy needed to heat the water as well.
Read our interview with Green Mountain Energy on our blog.