Save money and conserve water with every use – the Chrome Spoiler™ Showerheads deliver energy efficiency and water conservation, and come in several models of flow rate, allowing you to configure your energy conservation and water use reduction rate to your own tastes and budget..
The water and energy efficient Spoiler™ Showerhead delivers an enjoyable showering experience with three spray settings: massage, pulsating, and combination spray. The Spoiler™ Showerhead offers proven reliability, performance, savings, and a high degree of user satisfaction. The Chrome Spoiler™ Shower head is available in flow rates of 2.0 Gallons Per Minute (GPM), 1.75 GPM and 1.5 GPM. A Chrome Spoiler™ Shower head WaterSense certified model SH030C15ZWS is available with a flow rate of 1.5 GPM. These Chrome Spoiler™ Showerheads are a popular choice in some of the largest energy and water efficiency programs in US history.
Water Saving Showerhead Features/Technical Data:
- Multi-mode, adjustable spray selections offer massage, pulsating and combination settings.
- Pressure compensator provides consistent spray velocity over a wide range of water pressures for consistent performance and customer satisfaction.
- Energy efficient non-aerating spray reduces heat loss and increases comfort.
- Self-cleaning, spray adjustment helps provide uninterrupted performance.
- Anti-sediment screen prevents line debris from clogging the showerhead.
- Meets ANSI/ASME Specification A112.18.1M 2.0 GPM MAX.
- Available with ABS, brass or alloy connecting collar.
- Meets the performance requirements of the California Energy Commission, the Department of Environmental Conservation, Canadian Standards Association, and Federal, State and Local plumbing standards.
- Passed a 5-year accelerated age test at 150 PSI.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Laboratory tested.
- Quality Controlled in America.