Returned Goods Process
Goods authorized for return will be assigned an R.M.A. number, which must be printed on each package. Please download our R.M.A. form and email the completed form to email@example.com or fax to 843.971.1472. A customer service representative will then follow up with you to provide you your R.M.A. number. Returned goods must be accompanied by an R.M.A. number printed on each package. The following is our customer return policy.
Customer Return Policy
- All sales on Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (CFLs) are final and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Returned items must be received by AM Conservation Group (AMCG) in new condition and in the original packaging to be eligible for a credit.
- RMA documentation must be included with shipment and RMA number printed on each package in order for returned material to be received at AMCG
- A 20% re-stocking charge will be assessed on all returns unless the return is a result of an error made by AMCG.
- Return freight cost is the responsibility of the customer unless the return is a result of an error made by AMCG, in which case, AMCG will issue FEDEX or UPS call tags to have the product picked up.
- Items must be returned within 45 days of invoice to be eligible for credit.
- Customized and discontinued items are non-returnable.
- Returned items that were originally shipped directly from our vendor’s warehouse will be subject to the vendor’s return policy.