Consider joining AM Conservation Group’s enthusiastic culture. We have developed important values that we operate by every day:
- We do the right thing at all times
- We appreciate every customer and employee
- We adapt and innovate to meet our customers’ needs
- We deliver on promises and operate with integrity
- We grow profitably with our customers, suppliers, and stakeholders
- We promote an atmosphere of open communication and teamwork in a fun environment
See available positions below or please email your resume to email@example.com
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation, maintenance and pre-press of marketing assets and content to support our marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our client experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints. This candidate will be charged with the creation and development of educational and supportive design collateral for our clients’ energy and water efficiency programs.
Reporting to: Jamie Fiore, Creative Lead
- Create professional designs, layouts and pre-press for marketing collateral, packaging and mailers
- Assist with other departmental design needs such as product mock-ups, specification sheets, presentations, signage, etc.
- Collaborate with operations, sales and marketing team members to ensure quality and designs are aligned with departmental goals, brand standards and project timelines
- Maintain product image database, templates, fonts, PMS colors
- Align content and designs with AM Conservation Group plans and strategic goals
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Conduct product and occasional employee photoshoots
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field
- We require sample work to apply for this position
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ability to create hands-on packaging comps for product pitches
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks from concept through completion, meeting any deadlines given
- Experience with photography and photo retouching
- Video editing experience a major plus
Warehouse Pick and Packer
Areas of Responsibilities Include:
- Shipping and Receiving and all associated paperwork
- Inventory and Quality control
- Unloading of shipping containers
Successful candidate will possess:
- Fork lift and computer experience
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic combined with dependability/reliability
- History of job stability and excellent references
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and schedules
- Basic math skills
Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) helpful, but not required.
Some overtime is required with this position.
This full time position offers a competitive salary with bonus eligibility, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and a 401(k) including company match. Building is Non-Smoking. If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401K; life insurance; paid holidays.
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.