Consider joining AM Conservation Group’s enthusiastic culture. We have developed important values that we operate by every day:
- We do the right thing at all times
- We appreciate every customer and employee
- We adapt and innovate to meet our customers’ needs
- We deliver on promises and operate with integrity
- We grow profitably with our customers, suppliers, and stakeholders
- We promote an atmosphere of open communication and teamwork in a fun environment
See available positions below or please email your resume to email@example.com
Vice President of Sales
The Vice President of Sales is a senior level sales leader that will drive AMCG’s sales strategy and sales execution. The leader will also look for cross-selling opportunities that help to promote our implementation business, Franklin Energy Group (comprised of Franklin Energy Services, GoodCents, and Resource Action Programs). The executive must be an exceptional solutions leader with a proven track record of inspiring, motivating and engaging an experienced sales force.
The senior leader, along with his/her direct reports, will be responsible for creating relationships with utilities, municipalities, program implementers, contractors, and distributors to determine their energy efficiency product and service needs. In this role, the VP will be an advocate for AMCG’s products and services and will promote these throughout the US. The ideal candidate will work with his/her team to understand utility planning cycles, stay current with public utility commission filings, and work with key decision makers at utility companies and other key channel participants as new programs are being developed. The candidate will work in concert with Franklin Energy Group’s existing sales force to capitalize on existing relationships and programs that are currently in place and to identify cross-selling opportunities
Reporting to: John Bailes, President, AM Conservation Group (John has been VP of Sales for the last 5 year prior to recently being promoted to President of the company)
Current Direct Reports: 15 Senior Account and Account Executives
- Create and execute strategic selling programs and account management practices necessary to successfully capitalize on targeted utility program opportunities. This includes creating, managing, and reporting on monthly, quarterly and annual budget goals.
- Promote AMCG’s energy and water efficiency product and service solutions to our client base throughout the US.
- Alongside his/her team, foster relationships with our clients and prospects to learn about new and existing energy efficiency and assist in the design of programs creating opportunities for our companies to provide solutions.
- Will understand and have a background with strategic pricing projects.
- Has experience reviewing client contracts that include master services agreements, MOU’s, SOW’s, and basic pricing agreements.
- Leads teams to create and deliver proposals, and respond to customer proposals, RFQs, and RFPs.
- Interface with other critical company functions to ensure that proper and sufficient support exists within the company for sales efforts. Help foster an environment of teamwork and participation.
- Provide strong hands-on leadership to the sales organization, motivating employees, elevating skill sets and developing bench strength in the organization by consistent coaching.
- Continue a leading presence within the industry while dutifully and diligently serving as a “face of the company” at conferences and industry gatherings.
- Be a committed and collaborative team player at all levels of the organization and be a consistent contributor and trusted colleague to the senior leadership team.
- Drive improved sales effectiveness to support the strategic needs of the company. Hire, train and develop talent while motivating them and holding them accountable for results.
- An accomplished sales professional with a minimum of 10 years of total sales experience including 3 to 5 years of sales management experience and 3-5 years of experience in the utility industry and/or the utility services industry.
- Exceptional management skills in developing and executing sophisticated sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs.
- Experience in leading, developing, motivating and retaining a geographically dispersed field sales organization.
- Experience teaming with functional leaders across the organization, including a customer service organization, to provide necessary strategic feedback and coordinated efforts in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree required and an M.B.A. would be considered a plus.
- Approximately 25-50% travel required
Warehouse Pick and Packer
Areas of Responsibilities Include:
- Shipping and Receiving and all associated paperwork
- Inventory and Quality control
- Unloading of shipping containers
Successful candidate will possess:
- Fork lift and computer experience
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic combined with dependability/reliability
- History of job stability and excellent references
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and schedules
- Basic math skills
Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) helpful, but not required.
Some overtime is required with this position.
This full time position offers a competitive salary with bonus eligibility, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and a 401(k) including company match. Building is Non-Smoking. If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401K; life insurance; paid holidays.
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.