Consider joining AM Conservation Group’s enthusiastic culture. We have developed important values that we operate by every day:
- We do the right thing at all times
- We appreciate every customer and employee
- We adapt and innovate to meet our customers’ needs
- We deliver on promises and operate with integrity
- We grow profitably with our customers, suppliers, and stakeholders
- We promote an atmosphere of open communication and teamwork in a fun environment
See available positions below or please email your resume to email@example.com
Warehouse Pick and Packer
Areas of Responsibilities Include:
- Shipping and Receiving and all associated paperwork
- Inventory and Quality control
- Unloading of shipping containers
Successful candidate will possess:
- Fork lift and computer experience
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic combined with dependability/reliability
- History of job stability and excellent references
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and schedules
- Basic math skills
Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) helpful, but not required.
Some overtime is required with this position.
This full time position offers a competitive salary with bonus eligibility, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and a 401(k) including company match. Building is Non-Smoking. If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401K; life insurance; paid holidays.
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.